Administrative Actions—usually referred to as Admin Actions–record a type of action or adjustment to an application or an award in SPAERC.
When you first create an Admin Actions, it is an “unidentified” or generic action (AAs). You then change the Admin Action to one of the following specific actions:
- A Non-Award Agreement (NAA) records a generic agreement not pertaining to funding.
- A Pre-Award Notification (PAN) records a change to the proposed project before the sponsor awards funding.
- A Funding Action (FA) indicates that the sponsor funded the proposal and records funding specifics about the award.
- A Post-Award Change (PAC) records changes to the project after the sponsor awards the funding.
- A Close Out (CO) records the tracked activities to terminate a project upon completion of the research.