You can relate one cycles to one another.
- Open one of the two cycles you want to relate.
- Under Basic Cycle Data, select Relate Cycle.
- Search for and select the cycle you want to relate to the one you’re currently viewing.
- Enter your search criteria, and then click Search.
- From the results list, find the Cycle you want to relate, and click Relate.
The page will refresh and display the current cycle with the selected cycle now related.
- From the View Related Cycle drop-down menu, select the cycle you want to view, and then click Go. This will open the related cycle in the same window.
- Find and open either one of the related Cycles.
- Under Basic Cycle Data, from the View Related Cycle drop-down menu, select the Cycle you want to remove from the relationship.
- Click Delete Relationship.
- In the confirmation window that opens, click Confirm to delete the relationship. Once you confirm, the formerly-related Cycle will no longer appear in the related Cycles drop-down.