You can view assignment history, reassign a cycle, or bulk assign items within a cycle to a new user from the Assignment tab of an open Cycle.
You can view the assignment history online.
- Open the Cycle
- Select the Assignments tab.
- Under Cycle Assignment History, click Show Assignment History to expand the Assignment History. This section lists the assignment history and comments for this item.
- Date Assigned: The date when the assignment occurred
- Assigned By: The person who made the assignment
- Assigned to: The new assignment, either person or location
- OSP Note Text: Any notes entered with a reassignment. If the system automatically assigns an item at creation, it will enter a system note.
- Locate and open the Cycle you want to reassign, and click the Assignments tab.
- Select the new assignee for the Cycle.
- Enter a note for the reassignment, if desired.
- Click assign to complete the reassignment.
Note: A Cycle assigned to File cannot be reassigned.
Because a Cycle contains a number of items, you can do a bulk assignment of the related items to a single user.
You may have two or more applications in a Cycle, with related Funding Actions and Admin Actions. Using the Cycle Assignment actions, you can reassign all these items to the same user.
- Open the Cycle containing the items to reassign, and click the Assignments tab.
- If hidden, click “Show Related Cycle Items” to display the Cycle items in this Cycle.
- Select the checkboxes for the items which you want to reassign.
- From the Assign to drop-down menu, select the new user to whom you are assigning the items.
- Add an OSP Note if desired.
- Click assign to complete the item reassignment.