National Academy of Inventors
The National Academy of Inventors is a member organization comprising U.S. and international universities, and governmental and non-profit research institutes, with over 4,000 individual inventor members and Fellows spanning more than 250 institutions worldwide.
- 2021 – Joshua R. Smith, Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science & Engineering
- 2020 – Rodney JY Ho, Pharmaceutics
- 2017 – Paul Yager, Bioengineering
- 2015 – Suzie H. Pun, Bioengineering
- 2012 – Leroy Hood, Immunology (Affiliate Faculty)