Albert Lasker Awards
The Albert Lasker Medical Research Awards are among the most respected science prizes in the world. Since 1945, the Awards Program has recognized the contributions of scientists, physicians, and public servants who have made major advances in the understanding, diagnosis, treatment, cure, and prevention of human disease.
- 2014 – Mary-Claire King, Medicine (Medical Genetics) & Genome Sciences
- 2002 – Belding Scribner, Medicine (deceased)
- 1999 – Bertil Hille, Physiology and Biophysics
- 1998 – Leland H. Hartwell, Genetics (former faculty)
- 1989 – Edwin G. Krebs, Biochemistry and Pharmacology (deceased)
- 1987 – Leroy Hood, Molecular Biotechnology (former faculty)