All expenditures on a sponsored award must be:
- allocable to a sponsored award,
- administered consistently across all sponsored awards, and
- allowable per the terms of the Award, sponsor requirements, and applicable UW regulations.
Departments and Principal Investigators (PIs) are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of their UW Budgets. PI’s are responsible for the management of their sponsored awards. Budgets should be reconciled on a regular basis to provide reasonable assurance that transactions are necessary, reasonable, allocable, allowable, and consistently treated.
For more information on post award fiscal compliance, see Post Award Fiscal Compliance resources.
Forms, Tools, and Resources
- Post Award Fiscal Compliance (PAFC)
- Budget Extension Request Tool
- MyFD: Budget Reconciliation
- Financial Management: Budget Management
- Procurement Services Ariba
- Procurement Services: Blanket Purchase Orders (BPO)
- GCA: GrantTracker
- PAFC: Cost Principals
- Equipment Inventory Office (EIO)
- PAFC: Award Management
- GCA: Final Action Date
- Subrecipient, Contractor/Vendor, Consultant?