Getting Started in Zipline Tutorial
New to Zipline? Learn navigation basics and tips for submitting your first application with this brand new online tutorial.
Welcome to Zipline, the electronic IRB submission system. Click the above button to register for the first time or log in.
In order to access Zipline, you must have a UW NetID. Click here to see how to get a sponsored UW NetID. For example, if you are affiliated with Seattle Children’s, and are requesting that the UW IRB review your study, you will need a sponsored UW NetID. For additional assistance with your UW NetID or password, contact UW IT at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 206-221-5000.
Training materials when you need them, geared towards your role in Zipline.
Test out Zipline before submitting a live application.
Learn more about accessing the Zipline Campus Training Site.
Need to convert a paper study into Zipline? See our guidance page for helpful tools, tips, and checklists.
Note that Zipline may be unavailable due to maintenance during these times:
- 1 – 3 am every Saturday
- 3:30 – 9:30 pm every third Saturday of the month
Main Application Forms to use with Zipline
Other Forms to use with Zipline
- SUPPLEMENT Department of Energy
- APPLICATION Status Report, Conversion Study
- APPLICATION Status Report, Renew or Close
- REQUEST External IRB Review
- SUPPLEMENT Department of Defense
- SUPPLEMENT Devices
- SUPPLEMENT Drugs, Biologics, Botanicals, Supplements
- SUPPLEMENT Exception from Informed Consent for Emergency Research (EFIC)
- SUPPLEMENT RNI
- SUPPLEMENT Multi-Site or Collaborative Research
- SUPPLEMENT Non-UW Individual Investigators
- ALL HSD FORMS