ZIPLINE WILL BE UNAVAILABLE DUE TO UPGRADE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 24, FROM 5 PM to 11 PM
Please note: due to additional questions that have been added to Zipline, you may be required to go back and answer them before submitting a modification to your study.
Welcome to Zipline, the electronic IRB submission system. Click the above button to register for the first time or log in.
In order to access Zipline, you must have a UW NetID. Click here to see how to get a sponsored UW NetID. For example, if you are affiliated with Seattle Children’s, and are requesting that the UW IRB review your study, you will need a sponsored UW NetID. For additional assistance with your UW NetID or password, contact UW IT at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 206-221-5000.
Training materials when you need them, geared towards your role in Zipline.
Need to convert a paper study into Zipline? See our guidance page for helpful tools, tips, and checklists.
Main Application Forms to use with Zipline
Other Forms to use with Zipline
- ZIPLINE ADDENDUM: Study Roles
- ZIPLINE and PAPER SUPPLEMENT: Department of Energy
- ZIPLINE and PAPER TEMPLATE: Confidentiality Agreement
- ZIPLINE APPLICATION: Status Report, Conversion Study
- ZIPLINE APPLICATION: Status Report, Renew or Close
- REQUEST: External IRB Review
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Department of Defense Involvement
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Devices
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Drugs, Biologics, Botanicals, Supplements
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Exception from Informed Consent for Emergency Research (EFIC)
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Genomic Data Sharing
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Participant Results Sharing
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Participating Site in Multi-Site Research
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: RNI
- ALL HSD FORMS