Welcome to Zipline, the electronic IRB submission system. Click the above button to register for the first time or log in.
In order to access Zipline, you must have a UW NetID. Click here to see how to get a sponsored UW NetID. For example, if you are affiliated with Seattle Children’s, and are requesting that the UW IRB review your study, you will need a sponsored UW NetID. For additional assistance with your UW NetID or password, contact UW IT at email@example.com, or 206-221-5000.
Training materials when you need them, geared towards your role in Zipline.
Need to convert a paper study into Zipline? See our guidance page for helpful tools, tips, and checklists.
Main Application Forms to use with Zipline
Other Forms to use with Zipline
- ZIPLINE ADDENDUM: Study Roles
- ZIPLINE and PAPER SUPPLEMENT: Department of Energy
- ZIPLINE and PAPER TEMPLATE: Confidentiality Agreement
- ZIPLINE APPLICATION: Status Report, Conversion Study
- ZIPLINE APPLICATION: Status Report, Renew or Close
- ZIPLINE REVIEW AUTHORIZATION: External IRB
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Department of Defense Involvement
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Devices
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Drugs, Biologics, Botanicals, Supplements
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Exception from Informed Consent for Emergency Research (EFIC)
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Genomic Data Sharing
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Participant Results Sharing
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: Participating Site in Multi-Site Research
- ZIPLINE SUPPLEMENT: RNI
- ALL HSD FORMS