Find Research Expertise
Finding research expertise can be challenging. Here are some valuable resources:
- University of Washington Experts provides a searchable list of UW experts on a variety of topics.
- Research networking tools such as ResearcherID, ResearchGate, and Google Scholar provide a forum for both demonstrating and locating expertise.
- Literature databases such as Scopus and Web of Science can be used to identify prolific authors on a subject and to search for subject experts by their location or institutional affiliation.
- The UW Libraries provide excellent resources and assistance for identifying scholars with particular expertise, including tips for networking and identifying potential collaborators.
- For information on recruiting your team in context with proposal preparation, see the MyResearch Project Lifecycle page, Find Collaborators.