This course addresses the federal regulations and UW policies for Payroll and Non-Payroll Accounting Adjustments (PAAs and Non-PAAs) (formerly called salary and cost transfers in MyFD) made on sponsored awards. Topics covered:
- When and why PAAs/Non-PAAs are to be used.
- How PAAs/Non-PAAs are an audit indicator for Internal Controls.
- Best practices for reducing frequency of PAAs/Non-PAAs
- Workday resources for PAAs/Non-PAAs.
- Best practices for documenting PAAs/Non-PAAs.
You must register for this class in order to access the content. The link to the class will be included in your enrollment confirmation email which you should receive shortly after registering.
Completion of the course quiz is required for you to receive credit on your transcript
Department administrators who prepare and/or approve payroll and non-payroll accounting adjustments in Workday.
Research Administration Certificate