UW Research

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Question Owner Topic Download
Why is OSP asking me for a scope of work? OSP
When do I need to prepare an eGC1 for a progress report? OSP Research Administration
Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR) FAQs OSP Research Administration
Non-Award Agreement eGC1 Instructions and Approval Process OSP
What if I submitted my NIH RPPR without HSS Updates first? OSP
How do I address common errors and warnings in eRA Commons RPPRs (including Interim and Final RPPRs): OSP
Subrecipient, Contractor/Vendor, Consultant? OSP
How do I document salary cap on proposal budgets? OSP
Service Activity: Who do I contact? OSP
Who is my OSP contact? OSP