August 14, 2023
SAGE Updates: 8/7 – 8/11
As always, we appreciate your patience and feedback as we work to improve the SAGE Suite. As we continue to make important updates in SAGE weekly, we will send you an overview of recent updates and what you can expect to be released soon.
Please review the following summary of recent updates, updates coming soon, and helpful resources. If you have any questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- eGC1 Search: When searching eGC1s in advanced search, duplicate eGC1 search results have been removed.
- Advance Budget Extension Request End Dates: An issue with Advance Budget Extension requests where the end date was not calculating correctly has been fixed.
- Budget Display for Award Setup Requests: When searching for budgets to connect to an Award Setup Request, SAGE will display only budgets that are not already connected to an eGC1 or Award Setup Request. As a reminder, best practice is to create a new SAGE Budget at time of award or copy and update a previously created budget.
Updates Coming Soon
- Update an Incorrectly Connected eGC1 or Budget on Award Setup Requests: Users will soon be able to update eGC1s or budgets that were erroneously connected to an Award Setup Request in composing, returned, or withdrawn status.
Important Reminders & Resources
- New! SAGE Job Aids: Review our new job aids to assist you in requesting Award Modifications:
- What Workday Grant Worktag ID Information Do I Need for a SAGE Modification Request?
- How to Find an Award ID Number in Award Portal
- How to Find a Workday Grant Worktag ID in Award Portal
- How to Make a Comment on a SAGE Modification Request
- How to Make a SAGE Budget Snapshot
- How to Include Your SAGE Budget Snapshot on a SAGE Modification Request
- SAGE Office Hours: Visit our virtual SAGE Office Hours with any questions related to the SAGE Suite, including Award Setup Requests and SAGE Budget. Join the next SAGE Office Hours on Thursday, August 24, from 1 – 2 p.m.
- SAGE Prioritized Issues & New Features: Review this page for an overview of previous and upcoming SAGE changes since UWFT go-live.
If you have any questions about these or other SAGE updates, we are happy to help. Please contact us at email@example.com.
The Office of Research Information Services