October 30, 2018
NIH SNAP Eligible RPPR Delegation
As of 10/31/18, OSP will delegate submission authority for SNAP eligible Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPRs) to all active PIs affiliated with the UW in eRA Commons.
PIs will receive an automated email notification from eRA Commons when delegation occurs.
With this delegation, RPPRs for all NIH SNAP eligible awards will be submitted by the PI directly in eRA Commons. An eGC1 is not needed for these RPPRs. Review UW RPPR submission guidance and instructions.
OSP will check eRA Commons the last business day of the month for newly affiliated PIs who need this delegation.
If a new PIs needs delegated submit authority before the last business day of the month, email email@example.com.
OSP will return eGC1s without review when submitted and they are not needed.
- UW Progress Report Guidance
- When do I need to prepare an eGC1 for a progress report / RPPR?
- How do I know if an NIH award is SNAP eligible?
- What Information do I need to submit an RPPR?
- How do I update affiliation in eRA Commons for myself or a member of my team?
- Can I view an RPPR in eRA Commons that is in progress or that has already submitted?
- How does a PI get delegated submit authority for SNAP eligible RPPRs?
- How can a PI tell if they can submit SNAP eligible RPPRs?
- RPPR: What if the award is NOT SNAP eligible?