UW Research
Frequently-Asked Questions

How do I update affiliation in eRA Commons for myself or a member of my team?

Need to update or change your eRA Commons login or account credentials so you are affiliated with the UW for yourself or member of your UW team?

Contact your department administrator with eRA Commons ‘Administrative Official’ (AO) role. They can update institutional affiliations in eRA Commons

If no local administrator is available, contact osp@uw.edu.