Some types of awards (i.e. F-series, T-series, etc.) are never SNAP eligible.
The Notice of Award (NoA) Section III – Terms and Conditions should detail if the award is SNAP eligible.
As of 10/31/18, active UW affiliated PIs have been delegated Submit Authority in eRA Commons for SNAP eligible Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPRs).
OSP will grant newly affiliated PIs submit authority in eRA Commons the last business day of each month. Need submit authority sooner? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UW NIH RPPR Submission
- How can a PI tell if they can submit SNAP eligible RPPRs?
- How does a PI get delegated Submit Authority for SNAP eligible RPPRs?
- When do I need to submit an eGC1 for a progress report?
- Information needed for an RPPR
- RPPRs: What if the NIH award is not SNAP eligible?
- UW Guidance: Manage Reporting
MyResearch: Funding Status SNAP Indicator
MyResearch Funding Status indicates SNAP eligibility to the right of the sponsor name (NIH).
GrantTracker: Budget Information SNAP Indicator
GrantTracker indicates SNAP eligible awards eligible in the Budget Information section.