The groups below disseminate best practices in research administration to their members. If you would like to see your peer network listed here please contact Laurie Stephan with your request.
- Monthly Research Administrators Meeting (MRAM) provides UW research administrators timely and relevant information regarding award regulation and management. Subscribe to the (MRAM) listserv
- Training grant administrators can find support through the Training Grant Guidance website and a listserv. Subscribe to Training Grant Listserv
- The Research Administration Peer Resource Group (RAPN) is a network managed by the School of Medicine to support research administrators and others within the School who are involved in pre-award and post-award management. Send request to subscribe to RAPN listserv
- The UW Clinical Research Coordinator Peer Network (CRCPN) is an ongoing forum that provides clinical research coordinators with UW-specific information, training and mentorship. Send request to subscribe to CRCPN listserv
- The College of Engineering Research Administrators (CERAN) is a group of grant administrators in the College of Engineering who come together to share best practices on a monthly basis. Send request to subscribe to CERAN listserv