UW Research

Frequently-Asked Questions

eRA Commons PRAM – What is PRAM? Who can submit PRAM?

What is PRAM?

An eRA Commons email request for Progress Report Additional Materials (PRAM) is often sent to resolve follow up questions on RPPR materials or when there are non-compliant publications (NIH Public Access Policy). This email should include information on what is required.

Who can submit PRAM?

PD/PIs with SNAP eligible awards can verify publication compliance or submit Agency  Requested PRAM via the eRA Commons PRAM feature. PD/PIs with non-SNAP awards must coordinate with the UW Signing Official (SO), the Office of Sponsored Programs.

Trouble submitting a PRAM for a SNAP award? Contact the eRA Commons Service desk

Other Resources