May 5, 2021
New SAGE Advance Budget Request Process Now Available!
The new advance budget request process is now available in SAGE. The benefits of the new process include automated eligibility checks, online approvals for campus, and a new, more intuitive design.
The new process also lays a foundation for future integrations between SAGE and Workday.
Review the full release summary.
- Confirm your unit’s Advance Reviewer ASTRA role is in place. For instructions, review, “How do I assign the Advance Reviewer role in ASTRA?“
- Review the new SAGE Advance Budget job aid and user guides.
Request an Advance Budget in SAGE
Request an advance budget in SAGE at https://sage.admin.uw.edu/era/uwnetid/advances/myadvances.aspx.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
SAGE Advance Budget Request FAQs
- Can the Approver of an advance budget request also initiate…
- Do I need ASTRA access to request advances in SAGE?
- Does the PI need to approve advance budget requests?
- Does the SAGE Advance Budget process eliminate OSP’s Budget Extension…
- How do I assign the Advance Reviewer role in ASTRA?
- How do I request an advance budget if I am…
- How is SFI review tracked for SAGE Advances?
- Is a guaranteeing budget number still required for SAGE Advances?
- Which advance budgets do I have access to?
- Why am I seeing a budgeted amount of $1 on…