May 5, 2021
New SAGE Advance Budget Request Process Now Available!
The new advance budget request process is now available in SAGE. The benefits of the new process include automated eligibility checks, online approvals for campus, and a new, more intuitive design.
The new process also lays a foundation for future integrations between SAGE and Workday.
Review the full release summary.
- Confirm your unit’s Advance Reviewer ASTRA role is in place. For instructions, review, “How do I assign the Advance Reviewer role in ASTRA?“
- Review the new SAGE Advance Budget job aid and user guides.
Request an Advance Budget in SAGE
Request an advance budget in SAGE at https://sage.admin.uw.edu/era/uwnetid/advances/myadvances.aspx.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
SAGE Advance Budget Request FAQs
- As a SAGE user, do I need ASTRA access?
- Can the Approver initiate an advance budget request?
- Does the new process eliminate OSP’s Budget Extension form?
- Does the PI need to approve advance budget requests?
- How do I assign the Advance Reviewer role in ASTRA?
- How do I register for the demo and Q&A?
- How is SFI review tracked in the new process?
- What if I am waiting for a new year of…
- Which advance budgets do I have access to?
- Why am I seeing a budgeted amount of $1 on…
- Will a guaranteeing budget number still be required?