April 30, 2021
Five UW Faculty Members Elected to the National Academy of Sciences
Five faculty members at the University of Washington are among 120 new members and 30 international members elected to the National Academy of Sciences. The new members include 59 women, the most chosen in a single year, according to an April 26 announcement by the academy.
The five new members from the UW are:
- Anna Karlin, professor of computer science and engineering
- Rachel Klevit, professor of biochemistry
- Randall LeVeque, professor emeritus of applied mathematics
- Julie Theriot, professor of biology
- Rachel Wong, professor of biological structure
Read the Full Article on UW News.