This class provides an overview of the processes at Grant & Contract Accounting and the Office of Sponsored Programs to set up and manage your sponsored award. The class take a deeper dive into some of the topics covered in the Fiscal Compliance class and focuses on roles and responsibilities between GCA, OSP, and the Department. Content covered in this course includes:
- How are budget numbers assigned?
- F&A rates and bases
- Sub budgets – when are they required?
- Invoicing and financial reporting
- Progress and non-financial reporting
- How to process Post Award Changes
Staff new to sponsored project management and those who would like a refresher
Research Administration Certificate