The Notice of Award (NoA) is a significant document for award recipients to read closely and understand. It is the contractual agreement between the UW and the sponsor. The NoA provides basic and essential information, such as:
- Period of performance
- Invoicing and reporting standards, frequency, and due dates
- Budget details
- Special terms and conditions
- Closeout and termination requirements
And much more!
In this class the instructor:
- Explains typical elements of the NoA that award recipients need to understand.
- Highlights what the terms mentioned in the NoA mean for compliance requirements.
- Provides insight into how elements of the NOA are reflected in the setup of the award in Workday.
Anyone working with sponsored programs
Research Administration Certificate