UW Research

Forms and Templates

ZIPLINE and PAPER SUPPLEMENT: Department of Energy


Use this form both in conjunction with Zipline or the HSD paper process to provide information and assurances necessary to fulfill the requirements of research that involves the Department of Energy (DOE) and the collection or use of Personally Identifiable Information (PII).