Forms and Templates
Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) SAMPLE
UW Approved Non-Disclosure Agreement SAMPLE Instructions
This sample is designed for review only. Do not make any changes to this sample agreement.
If the sponsor is willing to accept these Non-Disclosure Terms AS IS without changes:
- Prepare a Non-Award Agreement (NAA) eGC1 in SAGE.
- Sponsor name and contact information,
- Details on the purpose of agreement.
- Make a note requesting OSP issue the UW approved NDA template to the Sponsor.
- After receipt of an unmodified, signed template from the Sponsor, OSP will:
- Review, sign, and attach a copy of the fully executed agreement in SAGE and provide a copy to the sponsor.
Review detailed instructions for completing an NAA eGC1.
Avoid potential delays:
- Include Sponsor name and contact information in the NAA eGC1
- Do not make changes to the sample agreement.
- UW approved sample templates are designed to be reviewed AS IS without modifications.
- Do not save copies of this agreement sample, it may change.
Already have an agreement from the Sponsor?
- Prepare a Non-Award Agreement (NAA) eGC1, following the NAA eGC1 instructions.
- Include sponsor contact information and purpose of the agreement.
- OSP will review and contact the Sponsor for negotiation of terms as needed.
Note: approval of an eGC1 does not imply approval or acceptance of attached agreements.