January 17, 2018
After-the-Fact eGC1 Key Points
Any eGC1 that has an agreement attached, whether fully or partially executed or not yet negotiated, is considered After-the-Fact (ATF). This is the case for funded research agreements as well as agreements without funding such as:
- Data Use Agreements (DUAs)/Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs),
- Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements (CDAs)/Non-disclosure Agreements (NDAs), or
- Unfunded research agreements.
Approval of an ATF eGC1 does not imply approval or acceptance of the agreement.
Creation of an ATF Funding Action (FA) or Non-award Agreement (NAA) in SAGE does NOT mean you have a budget. OSP still needs to review the ATF Agreement.
FAs & NAAs are reviewed in the order received, according to reviewer workload.
Timing between FA/NA creation & any UW budget set up by GCA can and will vary depending on the type of agreement, negotiations involved & reviewer workload. Competing applications have priority.
- ATF Process
- Agreement Types Decision Guidance
- When do I need to use an eGC1?
- How do I complete a Non-Award Agreement (NAA) eGC1?
- Check NAA Status in MyResearch
- 09.18 MRAM ATF Presentation
Updated Resources on 03.11.2020