IT Connect provides information technology tools and resources to the UW community.
- High Performance Computing – Powerful technology tools to help UW researchers do their work.
- Shared Scalable Compute Cluster for Research (Hyak) – Hyak is a large, shared, HPC cluster dedicated to research computing at the UW.
- Data Archives – The Lolo Archive filesystem provide data archiving services for UW researchers.
- Data Backups – UW-IT offers a data backup service, complimenting the Lolo Archives.
- High Speed Research Network (HSRN) – Connecting UW-IT’s compute and storage resources is a 100Gbs network.
- Data Transfer Node – The lolo Collaboration filesystem provides fast, large-scale storage situation in the Science DMZ.
- Server Co-location – For researchers deploying resources outside Hyak and Lolo, UW-IT offers co-location options.
- IT Consulting – UW-IT offers a wide variety of consulting services.