The University of Washington Center for Health Workforce Studies
- Conducts relevant health workforce research and policy analysis in collaboration with federal and state agencies.
- Provides consultation to local, state, regional and national policy makers on health workforce issues.
- Develops and refines analytical methods for measuring state health workforce supply and requirements.
- Contributes to the understanding of health workforce issues and findings.
- Disseminates study results to a wide audience for application by policymakers.
Core Services Offered
Research and Policy Analysis
Funded through multiple grants and contracts
Thomas Norris, Chair, Department of Family Medicine