Admin Action Status
Each Admin Action has a status that can change based on manual action by the user. The status reflects where the action is in the whole grant lifecycle.
An Admin Action may have one of the following statuses:
- In OSP: The default status of a newly created action. OSP staff can edit actions with this status.
- Approved: When you click the Approve link in the left navigation, the status of an action changes from In OSP to Approved. OSP staff can still unlock and edit an action with this status.
- In GCA: PAC only – When you click the Send to GCA link in the left navigation, the status of a PAC changes from In OSP to In GCA. A PAC must have an Approved status, and not be on Hold, before you can send it to GCA. OSP staff cannot edit a PAC with this status.
- Returned By GCA: PAC only – This status indicates GCA sent the PAC back to OSP to add or correct information. OSP staff can unlock and edit a PAC with this status. When GCA returns a PAC, the system assigns it to the Prepared By person (or to the Failover Team if the person is no longer OSP staff). NOTE: You can personalized your tasklist to help identify these returned transactions.
- Re-Sent By OSP: PAC only – A PAC that was Returned By GCA status and OSP re-sent to GCA. OSP cannot edit a PAC with this status.
- Duplicate: An action has this status when you click the Mark as Duplication link. You must enter the number of the existing action that this one duplicates to assign this status.
- Denied: An action has this status when you click the Deny link in the left navigation.
- Processed: PAC only – A PAC has this status after GCA has fully processed the PAC and notified campus. OSP cannot edit a PAC with this status.
To view status history
If you have any questions about the status of an admin action, you can check its Status Page for the details.