SPAERC organizes items into tasklists to help you manage your work. Each tasklist displays all items of a specific type.
SPAERC includes five standard tasklists:
- Applications: lists all existing items in any status other than Composing.
- Funding Actions: lists all existing items, in any status. You create a Funding Action (FA) after the sponsor awards an application. The FA provides information to Grant and Contract Accounting (GCA) so they can set up a budget.
- Subawards: lists all existing items, in any status. The Subcontracts group within OSP manages subawards. The research team creates subaward requests using SAGE.
- Cycles: displays all existing items. Cycles group together related applications, funding actions, subcontracts, and admin actions.
- Admin Actions: displays existing items, in any status. There are several types of Admin Actions: unidentified (AA), Pre-Award Notification (PAN), Post-Award Change (PAC), Non-Award Agreement (NAA), and Close Out (CO).