When you create a budget, you are automatically named the role of Budget Preparer. Approvers may contact you during the review process, and OSP and/or GCA staff following the awarding of funds.
- To select a different preparer, click the Change the Budget Preparer? link beneath the preparer information to open the personnel chooser.
- Enter the Name or UW NetID for the person you want to add, and click Search.
- Click on the desired person’s name to select her or him and return to the Access page.
When you choose to change yourself as the preparer, a warning message will appear. If the change you are making removes your last access to this item, once you confirm the change, the tasklist will display.
The information displayed for the preparer is:
- Name and Employee ID
- Selected unit: the name and Cost Center of the contact’s unit for the appointment selected. This is automatically displayed by SAGE.
- Title: the contact’s title from the directory. This field is editable.
- Phone: the contact’s title from the directory. This field is editable.
- Email: the contact’s title from the directory. This field is editable.