You can use this page to look up an Administrative or Pre-Award Budget Contact. Approvers may contact these persons during the review process, and by OSP and/or GCA staff following the awarding of funds. Read the SAGE Budget and eGC1 Shared Access Data page to learn how contact information is displayed on a shared access page from your eGC1 and its connected SAGE Budget.
Note: this page is editable regardless of the eGC1’s status.
- Click on either the Look Up Administrative Contact or Look Up Pre-Award Budget Contact button on the Contacts & Assign Access page to open the Personnel Chooser. Search for and select the person.
- The information displayed for both contacts is the same.
- Name and Employee ID
- Selected unit: the name and organization code number of the contact’s unit for the appointment selected. This is automatically displayed by SAGE.
- Title: the contact’s title from the directory. This field is editable.
- Phone: the contact’s phone number from the directory. This field is editable and is required.
- Email: the contact’s email address from the directory. This field is editable and is required.
- To select a different contact, click the appropriate Change the (Admin/Budget) Contact? link beneath the contact information to open the personnel chooser.
- To remove a contact, click the appropriate Remove the (Admin/Budget) Contact? link beneath the contact information to clear the selection.
When you choose to change or remove yourself as a contact, a warning message will appear. If the change you are making removes your last access to this item, once you confirm the change you will be returned to the tasklist.