If the PI is changed on an eGC1 as a result of accidentally connecting an incorrect budget to an eGC1, the original PI is not reverted back when the budget is disconnected. Follow the steps below to put the correct PI in place.
Steps to display the current PI in SAGE:
- Create a new standard eGC1
- Add a Full Title (Details page)
- Add the correct PI (PI & Personnel page)
- Link to the Budget for the Budget/eGC1 group that needs correction (Budget page)
- Disconnect the Budget
- Return to My eGC1s page to verify who is now listed as PI
- Optionally, delete the eGC1 just created
While in a Grant Runner application within SAGE, accessing the Attached Documents page causes the GR form links on the left navigation menu to temporarily disappear. Clicking on any other eGC1 page with correct the menu. None of the data or attachments on the GR forms are affected.
A user with the Global Edit role does not see the Add Approver, Add Watcher, or Add Comments links on the Approval Graph. Even if she adds herself onto a specific eGC1 with R/W access, she still can’t change the graph.
A reviewer for the Org Code Receiving Funding or the PI Units can still add an approver/watcher/comments to the approval graph. Owners can also add nodes to the graph. Where necessary, the ORIS Help Desk staff can imitate an application owner to add reviewers.
Providing a fix to the Global Role will be considered for a future SAGE project.
Defined auto-adjusting entries will have the incorrect amounts on a copied budget when the user copies a budget that has:
- Targets & limits enabled with auto-adjusting entries defined.
- One or more subcontract sub-budgets with an F&A amount greater than zero
Some budget object codes with very long descriptions have their description cut-off in the object code drop-down on the line setup pages of SAGE Budget. Currently, there is no workaround for this issue.