The Faculty Room is a space for faculty and administrators at postsecondary institutions to learn about how to create on-site and online courses that maximize the learning of all students, including those with disabilities.
- Join a Community of Practice
Participate in online discussions and learn of opportunities to promote the inclusion of all students.
- Learn More About The Faculty Room
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.
- Learn the Basics with Equal Access: Universal Design of Instruction
View a video and read a publication about how postsecondary faculty members can design their courses to be accessible to all students.
- Explore Featured Resources
Access the newest publications, videos, and resources.
- Review Q&As, Promising Practices, and Case Studies
Explore the Knowledge Base for answers to specific questions and evidence-based case studies and practices.