Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking, and Technology
The international DO-IT Center promotes the success of individuals with disabilities in postsecondary education and careers, using technology as an empowering tool.
Teens show that their disabilities do not define who they are. View more videos.
- The Center for Universal Design in Education
- Guidelines for replicating practices
- Material for the press
- NEW! Disability in the News
- Success in college and careers:
- Participation in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics:
- Accessible technology: