The AccessCyberlearning initiative fosters synergistic and lasting relationships among
- Learn About AccessCyberlearning 2.0
Discover our current project plans and the questions we aim to answer.
- Learn About AccessCyberlearning 1.0
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.
- Read Accessible Cyberlearning: A Community Report of the Current State and Recommendations for the Future
In this white paper, learn about the design of current and future learning technologies and pedagogy to be inclusive of everyone.
- Join a Community of Practice
Engage in online discussions and learn of opportunities to promote the AccessCyberlearning
- Learn the Basics about Access to Online Learning by People with Disabilities
View a video and read a publication about how people with disabilities can fully engage in online learning.
- Apply Universal Design to Online Programs
Consult a useful checklist for making distance learning programs welcoming and accessible to all students.
- Learn How Online Practices Can Open or Close Doors
Read an analysis of research and practice around the social inclusion of individuals with disabilities in online learning.
- Apply 20 Tips for Teaching an Accessible Online Course
Learn the basics for teaching a course that can be accessed by everyone.
The AccessCyberlearning project is funded by the National Science Foundation (grant #IIS-1550477, #DRL-1824540). Any questions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the federal government.