The AccessCyberlearning initiative fosters synergistic and lasting relationships among
- Learn About the AccessCyberlearning 2.0 Synthesis and Design Workshop
Discover our current project plans and the questions we aim to answer.
- Learn About the AccessCyberlearning Conference Project
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.
- Join a Community of Practice
Engage in online discussions and learn of opportunities to promote the AccessCyberlearning
- Learn the Basics about Access to Online Learning by People with Disabilities
View a video and read a publication about how people with disabilities can fully engage in online learning.
- Apply Universal Design to Online Programs
Consult a useful checklist for making distance learning programs welcoming and accessible to all students.
- Learn How Online Practices Can Open or Close Doors
Read an analysis of research and practice around the social inclusion of individuals with disabilities in online learning.
- Apply 20 Tips for Teaching an Accessible Online Course
Learn the basics for teaching a course that can be accessed by everyone.
The AccessCyberlearning project is funded by the National Science Foundation (grant #IIS-1550477, #DRL-1824540). Any questions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the federal government.