The Student Services Conference Room is a space for staff and administrators at postsecondary institutions to learn how to create facilities, services, and information resources that are accessible to all students, including those with disabilities.
- Join a Community of Practice
Participate in online discussions and learn of opportunities to promote accessibility for all students.
- Learn More About The Student Services Conference Room
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.
- Learn the Basics with Equal Access: Universal Design of Student Services
View video and read publication about how postsecondary student service personnel can design services, materials, and programs to be accessible to all students.
- Explore Featured Resources
Access the newest publications, videos, and resources.
- Distribute Opportunities! News
Share a newsletter for students with disabilities tailored to your campus.
- Review Q&As, Promising Practices, and Case Studies
Explore the Knowledge Base for answers to specific questions and evidence-based practices.