AccessERC works with Engineering Research Centers (ERCs) to promote more inclusive offerings.
- Learn More About AccessERC
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.
- ERC Summer Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities
Apply now to participate in research experience programs across the nation.
- Join a Mentoring Community for Students with Disabilities
Engage with other students with peers, near peers, and mentors in STEM programs and careers.
- Hear from Students with Disabilities Succeeding in ERCs
Read case studies of students who have thrived at an ERC and their perspectives on the accessibility of classrooms and labs.
- Read Equal Access: Universal Design of Your Engineering Research Center (ERC)
Access a checklist for making your ERC welcoming, accessible, and usable.
- Join a Community of Practice
Engage in online discussions in communities tailored to specific audiences.
- Apply for an AccessERC Minigrant
Receive funding for activities and events that promote AccessERC objectives.
- Learn How to Create an Accessible ERC, Engineering Lab, or Makerspace
Discover checklists and resources to create a space that is welcoming and accessible to people with disabilities.
- Meet Our Partners
Learn about and engage with ERCs across the United States.