The Veterans Center is a space for postsecondary faculty and administrators to learn how to create courses and campus services that are welcoming and accessible to all students, including veterans who have disabilities.
- Join a Community of Practice
Participate in an e-community designed for stakeholders, veterans with disabilities, service providers, and mentors, to share best practices for serving veterans with disabilities and their families.
- Learn the Basics with Returning from Service: College and IT Careers for Vets
Watch a video and read a publication where veterans and postsecondary educators share accommodations and other strategies for creating welcoming and accessible environments for vets.
- Explore Featured Resources
Access the newest publications, videos, and resources.
- Review Q&As, Promising Practices, and Case Studies
Explore the Knowledge Base for answers to specific questions and evidence-based case studies and practices.
- Learn More About The AccessCollege Initiative
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.