The Veterans Center is a space for postsecondary faculty and administrators to learn how to create classroom environments and campus activities that maximize the learning of all students, including veterans who have disabilities.
- Join the Community of Practice
Participate in an e-community designed for veteran stakeholder groups (veterans with disabilities, service providers, and volunteer mentors) to share best practices for serving veterans with disabilities and their families.
- Learn the Basics about with Returning from Service: College and IT Careers for Vets
Watch a video and read a publication where veterans and postsecondary educators share accommodations and other strategies for creating welcoming and accessible environments for vets.
- Learn More About The Veterans Center
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.
- Explore Featured Resources
Access the newest publications, videos, and resources.
- Review Q&As, Promising Practices, and Case Studies
Explore the Knowledge Base for answers to specific questions and evidence-based practices.