Universal Design of Projects, Conference Exhibits, Presentations, and Professional Organizations
Universal design principles can be applied to professional organizations and to informal educational offerings, such as those provided in projects, conferences, and meetings.
- NEW! Creating Inclusive Learning Opportunities in Higher Education: A Universal Design Toolkit
Order this must-have book that has how-to instructions for applying UD to everything we do in higher education, and complements the 2015 book Universal Design in Higher Education: From Principles to Practice.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Professional Organizations
Read a checklist for creating a universally designed professional organization.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Your Project
Read a checklist for making a project accessible to everyone.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Conference Exhibits and Presentations
Read a checklist for making content accessible to all participants.
- Accessibility and Universal Design of Online Meetings
Apply accessible, usable, and inclusive practices when delivering an online meeting.
- Tips for Delivering an Accessible Presentation
Learn the best practices for delivering information to a wide audience.
UD of Relevant IT
Learn how UD can guide the development, procurement, and use of technology used in projects, conference exhibits, presentations, and professional organizations.
Published Articles and Books
Explore a rich literature base of publications that share research and practice regarding applications of universal design, some relevant to projects, conference exhibits, presentations, and professional organizations.
Q&As, Case Studies, and Promising Practices
Enter relevant key words for “search text” to locate Knowledge Base articles relevant to the application of UD to projects, conference exhibits, presentations, and professional organizations.