Universal Design of Instruction in Postsecondary Education
This section of the UDE website provides a collection of resources for assuring that instruction, including curriculum and assessment, is accessible to all students.
- Universal Design of Instruction: Definition, Principles, and Examples - universal design principles applied to curriculum, educational technology, teaching strategies, and classroom activities.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Instruction - a checklist to maximize the learning of all students.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Computing Departments - guidelines for making computer science information technology departments accessible to all students.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of an Academic Department - guidelines for making any college or university department accessible to all students.
- Universal Design as a Topic of Instruction - ideas for building universal design into a curriculum.
- Published Articles and Books - publications on universal design of instruction in postsecondary education.