Applications of Universal Design in Postsecondary Education
Applying universal design within the postsecondary setting ensures that all students and teachers, including those with disabilities, can fully participate in all educational offerings.
- Universal Design in Postsecondary Education: Processes, Principles, and Applications
Learn how universal design can be applied in colleges and universities.
- Curriculum and Instruction
View a collection of resources for ensuring that instruction, including curriculum and assessment, is accessible to all students.
- Information Technology
Discover a collection of resources for ensuring that information technology is accessible in postsecondary institutions.
- Student Services
Explore a collection of resources and checklists for making student services welcoming and accessible to all students.
- Physical Spaces
Read published books and articles containing resources and examples for the design of physical spaces that are welcoming to, accessible to, and usable by everyone.
- Projects, Conference Exhibits, Presentations, and Professional Organizations
Learn how to make activities and resources welcoming and accessible to everyone.
- Published Articles and Books
Learn more about universal design in higher education in published articles and books.
- NEW! Second Edition of Universal Design in Higher Education: From Principles to Practice
Order this must-have book with research and practice that supports the application of universal design.
- Universal Design in Education: Promising Practices
Read an online book full of practices for implementing universal design, with opportunities for you to contribute to the collection.