AccessERC works with Engineering Research Centers (ERCs) to promote more inclusive offerings.
- Learn More About AccessERC
Read about project goals, objectives, activities, leadership, and sponsorship.
- ERC Summer Opportunities for Individuals with Disabilities
Apply now for for research experience programs across the nation!
- See Students with Disabilities Succeeding in ERCs
Read case studies of students who have not only succeeded, but thrived at an ERC, as well as their own perspectives on accommodations and disability-related issues within the classrooms and labs.
- Read Equal Access: Universal Design of Your Engineering Research Center (ERC)
Access a checklist for making your ERC welcoming, accessible, and usable.
- Join a Community of Practice
Engage in online discussions in communities tailored to specific audiences.
- Apply for an AccessERC Minigrant
Receive funding for activities and events that promote AccessERC objectives.
- Learn about Accessibility in Engineering Labs
Apply a checklist to design a space that is welcoming to, accessible to, and usable by everyone.
- Discover How to Make Your Makerspace Accessible
Use a checklist to create an accessible space and hear why students think it is important.
- Meet Our Partners
Learn about and engage with ERCs across the United States.