Applications of Universal Design in Elementary and Secondary Education
Applying universal design within the precollege setting ensures that all students and teachers, including those with disabilities, can fully participate in all educational offerings.
- Curriculum and Instruction - a collection of resources for ensuring that instruction, including curriculum and assessment, is accessible to all students.
- Five Easy Ways to Connect with Students - tips on how to build and sustain relationships with students.
- Information Technology - a collection of resources for ensuring that information technology is accessible to all elementary and secondary students.
- National Center on Universal Design for Learning (UDL) - guidelines, implementation strategies, and examples of UDL.
- Search the Knowledge Base - search for questions and answers, case studies, and promising practices about universal design.