FCUL shall be responsible for all matters of policy relating to libraries such as, but not limited to, collection development; services to students, faculty, and others; the system of libraries, including branch libraries; space needs; and budgetary requirements. Faculty Code, Sec 42-41.
Chair: Dianne Lattemann, psychiatry. Dr. Dianne Lattemann is a Senior Research Career Scientist at the VA Puget Sound Health Care System, and a Research Professor in the Dept of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences at the University of Washington School of Medicine. A recipient of a Ph.D. in Endocrinology from the University of California, San Francisco in 1981, she has focused her career on the links between metabolic hormones and behavior, particularly ingestive behaviors. She has been a pioneer in studies of hormonal and dietary influences on the perceived reward value of sweet foods.
President’s designee: Lizabeth “Betsy” A. Wilson, vice provost for digital initiatives and dean of University Libraries
- Betty Bekemeier, psychosocial and community health
- Lauro Flores, American ethnic studies
- Trent Hill, Information School
- Kristin Gustafson, interdisciplinary arts & sciences, UW Bothell
- Dianne Lattemann, psychiatry
- Carol Lee, philosophy
- Randall LeVeque, applied mathematics
- Clay Mountcastle, Army
- Julie Nicoletta, interdisciplinary arts & sciences, UW Tacoma
- Jevin West, Information School
* eligible to vote
Request access to FCUL google drive: email moderator