Applications of Universal Design in Postsecondary Education
Applying universal design within the postsecondary setting ensures that all students and teachers, including those with disabilities, can fully participate in all educational offerings.
- Universal Design in Postsecondary Education: Processes, Principles, and Applications - an overview of how universal design can be applied in colleges and universities.
- Curriculum and Instruction - a collection of resources for ensuring that instruction, including curriculum and assessment, is accessible to all students.
- Information Technology - a collection of resources for ensuring that information technology is accessible in postsecondary institutions.
- Student Services - a collection of resources and checklists for making student services welcoming and accessible to all students.
- Projects, Conference Exhibits, Presentations, and Professional Organizations - how to make activities and resources welcoming and accessible to everyone.
- Published Books and Articles - a list of publications on universal design in higher education (UDHE).