Applications of Universal Design to Projects, Conference Exhibits, Presentations, and Professional Organizations
Universal design principles can be applied to professional organizations and to informal educational offerings, such as those provided in projects, conferences, and meetings.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Professional Organizations
Read a checklist for creating a universally designed professional organization.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Your Project
Read a checklist for making a project accessible to everyone.
- Equal Access: Universal Design of Conference Exhibits and Presentations
Read a checklist for making content accessible to all participants.
- Tips for Delivering an Accessible Presentation
Learn the best practices for delivering information to a wide audience.
- Search the Knowledge Base
Search for questions and answers, case studies, and promising practices about universal design.