The Research Center is a space to help researchers address disability-related issues and engage people with disabilities in their studies.
- Learn about the Universal Design approach to access for people with disabilities
Explore applications of universal design that guide research and development of products and environments that are accessible to, usable by, and inclusive of everyone, including people with disabilities.
- Read about How to Design Technology that is Accessible to People with Disabilities
In this white paper, learn about the design of current and future technologies and to be inclusive of everyone.
- Access Research on Universal Design
Explore a rich literature base that includes research regarding the application of universal design to technology, online learning, physical spaces, instruction, and services.
- Review Q&As, Promising Practices, and Case Studies
Explore the Knowledge Base for answers to specific questions and evidence-based case studies and practices.
- Join a Community of Practice
Participate in online discussions that can help researchers learn to address disability-related issues and engage people with disabilities in their studies.