The Gear Garage is now open at the Waterfront Activities Center. Outfitting adventure since May 2016...come check out what equipment is available for rental.
Winter quarter registration begins online December 27. The first week of classes begin January 17.
Winter quarter registration begins online December 27. The first week of intramurals begin January 9.
Climbing classes are offered each month. Check availability and sign up online.
The IMA has achieved a gold-level UW Green Office Certification. We are always looking for ways to improve sustainability throughout the building!
February 1, 2017
University of Washington Recreation is excited to host two incredible professional development opportunities for Northwest recreation professionals and students to connect and learn from one another, April 19-22, 2017. For more information, including presentation proposals, registration, and schedule, visit the Northwest NIRSA/FitFest website.
November 16, 2016
Check the UW Transportation Services Events website for all the upcoming dates that event parking rates will be in effect in the East Campus Parking Lots.
East Campus Parking
Day Date Lots Start End Rate SAT 2/18/2017 E1, E18, E8, E9, E97/E98, E17, E19, E12 (Wahkiakum Closed) 3:00PM 5:30PM $15.00 THU 2/23/2017 E18, E17, E19, E8, E9 6:00PM 8:30PM $10.00 FRI 2/24/2017 E18, E19 $10.00 SAT 2/25/2017 E18, E17, E19, E8, E9 7:00AM 2:30PM $10.00
If the IMA Lot is full / closed we suggest that IMA customers park in the Padelford Garage on main campus. Monday - Friday after 5:00 PM parking in the Padelford Parking Garage (lots N-18 - N-21) is $5, before 5:00 PM it is $3 per hour.
- Other Parking Options
- E-8 Pay by Space stalls behind the IMA ($3 per hour)
- E-19 Pay & Display machines ($3 per hour)
- Regardless of the event, IMA customers with disabilities or special needs are still welcome to park in the IMA/Graves (E-98) lot and pay at the machine as they normally would.
- Signage will be posted at the IMA Lot several days before the event occurs warning customers of the upcoming closure.
- Vehicles which have not vacated the IMA lot by the posted times will receive a parking citation and/or be towed and impounded at the owners expense.
- If Wahkiakum Rd. is closed IMA patrons may reach E-8 Pay by Space stalls by entering E-12 and then driving around the stadium and other sporting complexes.
Please see the Map for directions.
Parking can be a bit challenging at the IMA during home sporting events. Obey all posted signs as Parking Services will tow and/or ticket unauthorized vehicles.
For parking related questions, please contact Transportation Services at 206-685-1553.