If you are interested in helping UW Recreation restore the ASUW Shell House to its original glory and make way for great things to come, we want to hear from you!
Spring Quarter registration begins online Monday, March 20th. The first week of classes begin Monday, April 10th.
Spring Quarter registration begins online Monday, March 20th. The first week of intramurals begin Sunday, April 2nd.
The Gear Garage is now open at the Waterfront Activities Center. Outfitting adventure since May 2016...come check out what equipment is available for rental.
Climbing classes are offered each month. Check availability and sign up online.
The IMA has achieved a gold-level UW Green Office Certification. We are always looking for ways to improve sustainability throughout the building!
April 20, 2017
Comments? Ideas? A story to share? If you are interested in helping UW Recreation restore the ASUW Shell House to its original glory and make way for great things to come, we want to hear from you. Click here to share your thoughts.
January 1, 2017
Check the UW Transportation Services Events website for all the upcoming dates that event parking rates will be in effect in the East Campus Parking Lots.
East Campus Parking
Day Date Lots Start End Rate FRI 4/28/2017 E18, E8 4:00 PM 6:30 PM $10.00
If the IMA Lot is full / closed we suggest that IMA customers park in the Padelford Garage on main campus. Monday - Friday after 5:00 PM parking in the Padelford Parking Garage (lots N-18 - N-21) is $5, before 5:00 PM it is $3 per hour.
- Other Parking Options
- E-8 Pay by Space stalls behind the IMA ($3 per hour)
- E-19 Pay & Display machines ($3 per hour)
- Regardless of the event, IMA customers with disabilities or special needs are still welcome to park in the IMA/Graves (E-98) lot and pay at the machine as they normally would.
- Signage will be posted at the IMA Lot several days before the event occurs warning customers of the upcoming closure.
- Vehicles which have not vacated the IMA lot by the posted times will receive a parking citation and/or be towed and impounded at the owners expense.
- If Wahkiakum Rd. is closed IMA patrons may reach E-8 Pay by Space stalls by entering E-12 and then driving around the stadium and other sporting complexes.
Please see the Map for directions.
Parking can be a bit challenging at the IMA during home sporting events. Obey all posted signs as Parking Services will tow and/or ticket unauthorized vehicles.
For parking related questions, please contact Transportation Services at 206-685-1553.