Welcome to Rec Sports!
Climbing classes are offered each month. Check availability and sign up online.
Summer quarter registration begins online June 13. The first week of classes begin June 27.
Summer quarter registration begins online June 13. The first week of intramurals begin June 27.
The Gear Garage is now open at the Waterfront Activities Center. Outfitting adventure since May 2016...come check out what equipment is available for rental.
The IMA has achieved a silver-level UW Green Office Certification. We are always looking for ways to improve sustainability throughout the building!
June 12, 2016
Wahkiakum Lane and the Loop Trail have reopened but there may need to be intermittent closures for wetland improvements to Union Bay Natural Area. See the map for the detour route and obey all signs when the trails are closed. Click here to read more information on the mitigation being done.
June 10, 2016
Online registration available for our fitness and sport classes and for intramurals! Summer quarter registration begins on Monday, June 13th at 9 am and the website will be updated with summer quarter class and intramural information on Monday, June 6th. The first deadline to sign up for intramurals is Wednesday, June 22nd. Fitness and sports classes begin the week of June 27th. Sign up early to secure a spot.
Spouses and Domestic Partners need to contact the IMA Programs Office, 206-543-2571, for details on online registration using the guest login option.
Check the drop-in class offerings for quarterly drop-in classes.
June 8, 2016
Check the Transportation Services Events website for all the upcoming dates that event parking rates will be in effect in the East Campus Parking Lots.
East Campus Parking
Day Date Lots Star Time End Time Rate FRI 7/22/2016 E12, E19 5:00 PM 9:00 PM $10.00 SUN 7/24/2016 All East Campus Lots (Wahkiakum Closed) 5:30 PM 8:00 PM $15.00 FRI 7/29/2016 E1, E18, E19 9:30 AM 1:00 PM $10.00 FRI 8/5/2016 E12, E19 10:00 AM 2:00 PM $10.00 SAT 8/6/2016 E12, E19 7:00 AM 12:00 PM $10.00 SUN 8/7/2016 E12, E19 8:00 AM 2:00 PM $10.00 FRI 8/12/2016 E18 4:30 AM 7:30 AM $10.00 SAT 8/13/2016 E18 4:30 AM 7:30 AM $10.00 THU 8/18/2016 E18, E8, E9 4:00 PM 6:30 PM $10.00
If the IMA Lot is full / closed we suggest that IMA customers park in the Padelford Garage on main campus.Please relay the following information to your customers when applicable:
- Monday - Friday after 5:00 PM parking in the Padelford Parking Garage (lots N-18 - N-21) is $5, before 5:00 PM it is $3 per hour.
- Other Parking Options
- E-8 Pay by Space stalls behind the IMA ($3 per hour)
- E-19 Pay & Display machines ($3 per hour)
- Regardless of the event, IMA customers with disabilities or special needs are still welcome to park in the IMA/Graves (E-98) lot and pay at the machine as they normally would.
- Signage will be posted at the IMA Lot several days before the event occurs warning customers of the upcoming closure.
- Vehicles which have not vacated the IMA lot by the posted times will receive a parking citation and/or be towed and impounded at the owners expense.
- If Wahkiakum Rd. is closed IMA patrons may reach E-8 Pay by Space stalls by entering E-12 and then driving around the stadium and other sporting complexes.
Please see the Map for directions.
Any parking related questions please contact Transportation Services at 206-685-1553.
Parking can be a bit challenging at the IMA during home sporting events. Check back regularly for game dates/times and parking details. Obey all posted signs as Parking Services will tow and/or ticket unauthorized vehicles.
May 21, 2016
Faculty and Staff Annual Members and Quarter Members may renew their membership online. Online renewals for Summer Quarter Memberships begin May 31, 2016 and must be purchased by June 24, 2016.
Not a Summer Quarter student? Purchase an IMA Membership!
Crags Climbing Center Memberships may also be purchased or renewed online.