Welcome to the IMA!
Fall quarter fitness class registration begins online on September 28. The first week of classes begin October 12. Check online for available classes beginning September 21.
Fall quarter intramural registration begins online on September 28. The first week of intramurals begin October 11. Check online for available sports beginning September 21.
Climbing classes are offered each month. Check availability and sign up online.
The IMA was re-certified and achieved a silver-level UW Green Office Certification. Check out the new recycling and composting bins in the IMA Building that helped us improve to silver!
November 20, 2015
The IMA and Pavilion Pools will be closed Friday, November 27, 2015. Sorry for the inconvenience.
November 1, 2015
Here are all of the events happening this week which will require the use of the E18 parking lot:
Event Name Event Date Event Location Lot Closure Start Time Lot Closure End Time UW Volleyball Nov 28 at 8:00 PM AA Arena 2:30 Hours before Event Start 1:00 Hours after Event Start Women's Basketball 2015 - 2016 Nov 23 at 7:00 PM Hec Ed 2:30 Hours before Event Start 1:00 Hours after Event Start
Here are all of the events happening this week which will require the use of the IMA parking lot:
Event Name Event Date Event Location Staffing Start Time Staffing End Time UW Volleyball Nov 28 at 8:00 PM AA Arena 2:30 Hours before Event Start 1:00 Hours after Event Start Women's Basketball 2015 - 2016 Nov 23 at 7:00 PM Hec Ed 2:30 Hours before Event Start 1:00 Hours after Event Start
Please relay the following information to your customers when applicable:
- For Men's Basketball games the entire lot will be reserved for TYEE permit holders and for other events only the southern half of the lot will be reserved.
- If the IMA Lot is full / closed we suggest that IMA customers park in the Padelford Garage on main campus.
- Monday - Friday after 5:00 PM parking in the Padelford Parking Garage (lots N-18 - N-21) is $5, before 5:00 PM it is $3 per hour.
- Other Parking Options
- E-8 Pay by Space stalls behind the IMA ($3 per hour)
- E-19 Pay & Display machines ($3 per hour)
- Regardless of the event, IMA customers with disabilities or special needs are still welcome to park in the IMA/Graves (E-98) lot and pay at the machine as they normally would.
- Signage will be posted at the IMA Lot several days before the event occurs warning customers of the upcoming closure.
- Vehicles which have not vacated the IMA lot by the posted times will receive a parking citation and/or be towed and impounded at the owners expense.
- If Wahkiakum Rd. is closed IMA patrons may reach E-8 Pay by Space stalls by entering E-12 and then driving around the stadium and other sporting complexes.
Please see the Map for directions.
- Men's Basketball full schedule and map.
- Women's Basketball full schedule and map.
Any parking related questions please contact Transportation Services at 206-685-1553.
Parking can be a bit challenging at the IMA during home sporting events. Check back regularly for game dates/times and parking details. Obey all posted signs as Parking Services will tow and/or ticket unauthorized vehicles.
September 28, 2015
Online registration available for our fitness and sport classes and for intramurals! Fall quarter registration begins on Monday, September 28th at 9 am and the website will be updated with fall quarter class and intramural information on Monday, September 21st. The first deadline to sign up for most intramurals is Wednesday, October 7th. Fitness and sports classes begin the week of October 12th. Sign up early to secure a spot.
Spouses and Domestic Partners need to contact the IMA Programs Office, 206-543-2571, for details on online registration or register in person/fax in/mail in.
September 25, 2015
Faculty and Staff Annual Members and Quarter Members may renew their membership online. Online renewals for Fall Quarter Memberships begin August 31, 2015 and must be purchased by October 2, 2015.
Crags Climbing Center Memberships may also be purchased or renewed online.
August 10, 2015
Please be advised that effective September 1, 2015, IMA membership fees and single use fees will increase.
As a note of reference, membership fees have not been increased since July 2011.
We remain committed to providing the best service possible and appreciate your continuing interest in remaining healthy through regular exercise and fitness activities.