Welcome to the IMA!
Winter quarter fitness class registration begins online on December 28. The first week of classes begin January 19. Check online for available classes beginning December 21.
Winter quarter intramural registration begins online on December 28. The first week of intramurals begin Janaury 11. Check online for available sports beginning December 21.
Climbing classes are offered each month. Check availability and sign up online.
The IMA has achieved a silver-level UW Green Office Certification. We are always looking for ways to improve sustainability throughout the building!
February 1, 2016
Please relay the following information to your customers when applicable:
- For Men's Basketball games the entire lot will be reserved for TYEE permit holders and for other events only the southern half of the lot will be reserved.
- If the IMA Lot is full / closed we suggest that IMA customers park in the Padelford Garage on main campus.
- Monday - Friday after 5:00 PM parking in the Padelford Parking Garage (lots N-18 - N-21) is $5, before 5:00 PM it is $3 per hour.
- Other Parking Options
- E-8 Pay by Space stalls behind the IMA ($3 per hour)
- E-19 Pay & Display machines ($3 per hour)
- Regardless of the event, IMA customers with disabilities or special needs are still welcome to park in the IMA/Graves (E-98) lot and pay at the machine as they normally would.
- Signage will be posted at the IMA Lot several days before the event occurs warning customers of the upcoming closure.
- Vehicles which have not vacated the IMA lot by the posted times will receive a parking citation and/or be towed and impounded at the owners expense.
- If Wahkiakum Rd. is closed IMA patrons may reach E-8 Pay by Space stalls by entering E-12 and then driving around the stadium and other sporting complexes.
Please see the Map for directions.
- Men's Basketball full schedule and map.
- Women's Basketball full schedule and map.
Any parking related questions please contact Transportation Services at 206-685-1553.
Parking can be a bit challenging at the IMA during home sporting events. Check back regularly for game dates/times and parking details. Obey all posted signs as Parking Services will tow and/or ticket unauthorized vehicles.
December 21, 2015
Online registration available for our fitness and sport classes and for intramurals! Winter quarter registration begins on Monday, December 28th at 9 am and the website will be updated with winter quarter class and intramural information on Monday, December 21st. The first deadline to sign up for most intramurals is Wednesday, January 6th. Fitness and sports classes begin the week of January 19th. Sign up early to secure a spot.
Spouses and Domestic Partners need to contact the IMA Programs Office, 206-543-2571, for details on online registration or register in person/fax in/mail in.
Check for drop-in class offerings if you missed signing up for a full quarterly class.
December 6, 2015
For speed of service and customer convenience, Dawg Bites is going cashless starting December 31, 2015. We will still accept the UW Dining Account, Husky Card Account, Visa and MasterCard.
All questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 25, 2015
Faculty and Staff Annual Members and Quarter Members may renew their membership online. Online renewals for Winter Quarter Memberships begin November 30, 2015 and must be purchased by January 8, 2016.
Crags Climbing Center Memberships may also be purchased or renewed online.