Recreation Feedback Form

Kudos? Comments? Complaints? We want to hear from you.

Maintenance or Custodial Request Form

If you are aware of any maintenance or custodial issues at any Recreation facility, please complete this form to notify our staff. UW Rec staff should also use this form to submit Technology requests.

Intramural Protest Form

Intramural protest forms must be submitted by 8:00 am the next day following the contest. For more information, contact 206-543-9346.

Forms for UW Recreation Staff Only

Creative Team Support Request Form

If you are in need of support from the Recreation Creative Team, please use this form to communicate your needs.

Injury/Incident/Near-Miss Form

Theft Report Form

HR Forms & Related Links

Intramural PA Shift Report

Rec Club Shift Report