AccessSTEM Knowledge Base Search Results
The following 15 AccessSTEM Knowledge Base articles match your search criteria:
- Are drivers responsible for assisting students with disabilities by carrying personal items such as books and backpacks or helping them enter a building by opening doors?
- Are postsecondary institutions required to transport a student with a mobility impairment to a remote field site?
- Are there computer keyboards designed to be used with only one hand?
- How can people with mobility impairments operate computers?
- How can switches be used by people who cannot operate a standard keyboard or mouse?
- What alternative pointing systems are available for someone who cannot use a mouse?
- What are examples of science lab accommodations for students with mobility impairments?
- What are reasonable accommodations for students with mobility impairments when field work sites are not physically accessible?
- What are the options for someone who cannot operate a standard keyboard?
- What are typical accommodations for students with mobility impairments?
- What is a mobility impairment?
- What is a virtual keyboard?
- What lab safety issues need to be considered when working with a student with a mobility impairment?
- What specific challenges make it difficult for people with mobility impairments to operate computers?
- Where can I find resources related to mobility impairments?