Resources for Science & Mathematics Teachers
- AccessSTEM - the Alliance for Students with Disabilities in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Making Science Labs Accessible to Students with Disabilities - designing science labs so that all students can fully participate.
- Video and Publication - Working Together: Science Teachers and Students with Disabilities - students suggest ways to make science activities more accessible.
- Video and Publication - The Winning Equation: Access + Attitude = Success in Math and Science - strategies for fully including students with disabilities in math and science classes.
- Making Math, Science and Technology Instruction Accessible to Students with Disabilities: A Resource for Teachers and Teacher Educators - comprehensive materials and resources to help science and math teachers fully include students with disabilities in their classes and labs.
- Technology and Universal Design - procuring, developing, and using technology that is accessible to students with disabilities.